Friday 26 October 2012

61-65 custom bases

Well with the little lead men and resin building arrived i turned my attention to basing.
61-65 requires figures to be individually based to allow for casualty removal and morale status.
With this in mind, i fired up my trusty seat of SolidWorks 2012 (soon to be 2013) and began modelling my base requirements.
I have decided to got for 12mm diameter bases made from either card or MDF to mount the figures on. I then began wondering about movement trays.

This is what i have come up with including all the variations i could think of.....




Eight man unit, seven man units, 4 man units, 3 man command stand, 1 man skirmish base and artillery bases.

All these options allow for great flexibility in playing the game at differing sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment