Friday 21 December 2012

Apocalyptic Disaster Avoided....

It is 11:51 as i type this, my last blog entry (maybe) for 2012. What a great year it has been, the Olympics have been great and we won the cricket! Also i have managed to get bits and pieces painted.
Done some Crimson Fist Space marines, and i am slowly getting my ACW mounted to the custom bases and then they will get a coat of the good stuff.

Next year, is going to be a busy year with work. I have a promotion! I will be the Technical Director. Bricking myself about it but also looking forward to the challenges it will throw out. Hopefully I will still be able to get some war gaming done. I miss pushing the lead around.

Well I want to wish you all a very Happy Holy and Merry Christmas and my your dice roll good for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment